The Tsunami Carbon Shield II Spinning Rod features a feather-light IM7 graphite blank due to its carbon fiber design and D16 Nanotech technology. This technology consists of multi-directional layers of IM7 carbon fiber that have been injected with Nano resin and wrapped in 8 different angles which evenly disperse the flexural force in 16 directions. This, and other key components such as aluminum guides and reel seat on the Carbon Shield II Spin Rod results in a lightweight and durable package.
- Carbon fiber design with D16 Nanotech technology
- IM7 graphite blank
- Seafoam green or dark blue color
- Lightweight blank that resists twist and adds hoop strength
- Alps Tangle Free Aluminum Oxide Guides
- Premium cork grips (762H has EVA grips)
- Anodized aluminum reel seat with stainless steel hoods and custom locking ring
The 762H is a boat popping boat. Will work great for jigging tuna offshore or dropping baits for inshore monsters like grouper.
Available in Seafoam Green and Dark Blue
|Model #||Length||Power||Action||Mono Line Rating (lb)||Braid Line Rating (lb)||Lure Rating (oz)||Sections||Handle Grip Material|
For shipping rods, we recommend you select UPS Ground at checkout.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.