COA Reel Service & Repair
Please Read Carefully
COA Reel Service includes the following:
- Oil & Grease
- Adjust as Necessary
This does not include parts that need to be replaced due to breakage or wear. We carry parts for Penn, Shimano, Daiwa, and Zeebaas. For other reels, it is best to call the shop at 732-830-1900 (ask for Frank) to confirm we can do the repair.
Below are our prices for servicing reels. Service costs do not include the cost of replacement parts, which will be an additional fee dependent on the parts needed. All prices are plus tax where applicable.
- Spinning Reels - $24.99
- Avet & Accurate Conventional Reels
- Single Speed- $32.99
- Two Speed- $42.99
- Lever Drag Conventional Reels
- Single Speed - $45.99
- Two Speed - $55.99
- All Other Conventional Reels - $27.99
- Simple Repair (NO COA) - $17.99 (plus parts)
- Diagnostic Fee - $10.00 (Only applies to reels that are unrepairable or cost prohibitive to repair.)
If the reel arrives disassembled - add $9.00 to the costs above
The following reels are those we do not accept:
- Van Staal (please send these to a Van Staal certified warranty repair center)
- Shimano Stella
- Penn Torque Spinning Reels
- Accurate Spinning Reels
- Canyon Reels
- Older discontinued reels - (Call to check to see if we have the parts before sending the reel) *
- Reels from inexpensive department store combos (these are generally not worth repairing) *
- Most freshwater reels *
*- If you are unsure if your reel fits these criteria, please call the shop at 732-830-1900 (ask for Frank) to confirm we can do the repair.
Shipping the reel:
Pack the reel in a sturdy box with sufficient padding to protect the reel and mail using the shipping service of your choice to:
Once the reel is serviced / repaired, we will send you an invoice for the cost of the service / repair plus return shipping to the e-mail you provide. We will ship back the reel using either USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Sorry, we do not ship FedEx.
Currently our turnaround time for reel service or repairs is 4 to 6 weeks from receipt of the reel (not including return shipping times).
If you have any questions, please call the shop (732-830-1900 – ask for Frank) or Contact Us via e-mail BEFORE SENDING US YOUR REEL.