The Original Baker Hookout is a useful tool for any fishing expedition, freshwater or saltwater. It offers a safe and convenient method of removing and retrieving your hook and line from inside a fish's mouth. This is also helpful to get back artificial lures and delicate flies. Powerful, spring-operated jaws close around the hook with a non-slip grip so you can remove it safely. A right-angle design provides a clear line of sight so you can see even deeply swallowed hooks. This hook removal tool is made of zinc-plated steel and resists rust.
- Safely removes hooks, artificial lures and delicate flies
- Powerful, spring-operated, non-slip jaws
- Right-angle design gives a clear view for removing deeply swallowed hooks
- 9-1/2" long
- Made of steel, zinc-plated
- Rust resistant for many years
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.