While out fishing things can break at inconvenient times. Tape rarely does the trick when a quick repair is needed. Traditional adhesives and glues take too long to set up to make a quick repair. We have the solution in the FlashFix Liquid Plastic Adhesive Kit. You can make the repair and be back at it in minutes.
The FlashFix Liquid Plastic Adhesive Kit contains everything you need to make quick, easy repairs to items that aren’t easily fixed with traditional adhesives. Liquid plastic can be used to adhere, fill, seal, or weld a wide range of materials.
Liquid Plastic can be used to adhere, fill, seal, weld or laminate across a wide range of materials. It’s EASY- just prep the surface with the sanding block, apply liquid plastic, cure the adhesive with the UV flashlight for 10 seconds, then wipe the surface with an alcohol wipe.
The liquid quickly turns to a crystal-clear solid that is resistant to water and chemicals, will not discolor, and can be sanded, shaped, and painted.
The Adhesive Kit includes:
- 8 grams of FlashFix Liquid Plastic
- UV flashlight
- Sanding block for surface preparation
- Alcohol wipes
FlashFix® Liquid Plastic is made in the USA.
APPLICATIONS FOR FLASHFIX LIQUID PLASTIC
- Repair broken sunglasses, accessories, and costumes
- Seal stickers and decals
- Rehab worn charging cords
- Fix damaged drones, RC cars, and models, etc.
- Fill chips and divots in your tables or countertops
- Keep it in the car or on the boat for repairs on-the-go
- Finish your arts and crafts projects
These are just a few, but there are so many ways to use FlashFix to create, repair, and renew.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.