The Madd Mantis Quibble is a very versatile bait. Because of its unique shape it shares the characteristics of a glide bait, a jerk bait and even a darter style bait.
The angle of the face will plane it down on retrieve. The rounded soft transition to the sides of the bait help it wander and glide. The flat sides and weighting also help the bait glide.
If you slowly reel in this bait, it will randomly wiggle and wander like a darter. If you reel a bit faster the bait will wiggle like a lip bait. If you add a long, strong pull to your retrieve the Quibble will dive and dart. When you stop reeling the bait will hold its position or slowly float up depending on the salinity of the water you are fishing. The flat sides help prevent this bait from rolling over when fished aggressively or when fished in strong currents.
- Quibbles are 5.91 Inches long, weigh 3.25 oz, and come rigged with 2/0 treble hooks
- The Quibble is injection molded in a proprietary ABS plastic, making it as strong and resilient as the bumper of your car.
- The bait’s two chambers are fused together using a sonic welding technology. This technology melts the two sides together using hypersonic vibrations, creating a finished bait that is strong and watertight.
- The through wire system thoughtfully runs in a closed channel down the belly of the bait, reducing the chance of sea water getting inside the bait.
- The still posture of the bait in the water is that of a suspending bait with a possible slow float to the surface.
- Incorporates a low-tone rattle that drives fish out of their minds with anger.
- Internal X ribs give the appearance of scales to the outside finished bait, but also serves to hide the cross braces that make the bait so tough.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov