Fix-A-Lure is a soft plastic repair glue! Save all your torn baits and repair them to use again.
Usually after a day or night of fishing, there will be a handful of baits to repair. It's best to allow them to air dry for a day and apply Fix-A-Lure the next day to repair like new. Quick dry and ready to fish 20 min after application!
Comes in a 1/2 oz bottle, brush included.
How To Use Fix-A-Lure
- Make sure the soft plastic bait is dry before using.
- Put the bait you're using on a flat surface.
- Apply Fix-A-Lure to both surfaces of the tear.
- Push the bait together so it maintains tight contact.
- Lay on a flat surface and allow 10-20 min to fully cure.
- That's it!
DO NOT INHALE, USE IN VENTILATED AREA.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.