ODM has done it again. They took a popular, successful and, quite frankly awesome line of surf rods and re-engineered them for inshore and boat use. Introducing the D. N. A. Inshore lineup of rods.
Designed to be used in the rips and reefs of New England where giant Striped Bass, “Gorilla” Bluefish, Doormat Fluke, Trophy Tog, and Black Sea Bass are found, to the Mid Atlantic Estuaries, Shores, and back bays, where Striped Bass, Weakfish, Bluefish, Cobia, Redfish, and Speckled Trout prowl the shallows, to the South in the Mangroves, and on the Flats of the Gulf and Caribbean, targeting voracious Jacks, Barracuda, and Inshore Pelagic species, to the West Coast Pacific, and beyond….
Around the World it is in the Angler’s DNA to pursue the “Ultimate Experience”. DNA Boat Inshore rods have been engineered to give the ultimate combination of performance and value. Built with premier proprietary carbon nano technology to battle game fish that roam our waters.
Featuring Fuji tangle-free K-Guides with KR Concept layout (spinning) and conventional guide setup to maximize the performance expected of D.N. A. Custom double locking reel seat and with signature foregrip and fish scale handle grip for that extra comfort, stability, and ergonomic power. Welcome to the new era of value and performance in inshore boat rod.
- Premier purpose engineered Nano Multi-tapered Blank
- One Piece Blank
- Hyper-sensitive tip with powerful backbone.
- Fast Action with parabolic bend for effective bottom jigging, greater hook setting and effortless long casting and fighting
- Ultra Light, Thin and Power - To handle all type of inshore fish from bottom jigging to surface action.
- Premier components - Fuji Tangle Free K-Guides, KR concept guide layout (spinning) & conventional guide layout, and custom double locking reel seat with ODM components.
- Fish Scale Grips
- 1 Year limited manufacturer warranty
|Model #||Length||Lure weight||Drop Weight||Action||Power Class||Line|
|BXD-701LC||7'||3/8 - 1.25 oz.||Max. 3.5 oz.||Fast||Light||8 - 17 lb.|
|BXD-701MC||7'||5/8 - 2.5 oz.||Max. 6 - 7 oz.||Fast||Medium||10 - 20 lb.|
|BXD-701MHC||7'||1.5 - 4 oz.||Max. 8 - 10 oz.||Fast||Medium Heavy||12 - 30 lb.|
|BXD-701LS||7'||3/8 - 1.25 oz.||Max. 3.5 oz.||Fast||Light||8 - 17 lb.|
|BXD-701MS||7'||5/8 - 2.5 oz.||Max. 6 - 7 oz.||Fast||Medium||10 - 20 lb.|
|BXD-761MS||7' 6"||5/8 - 2.5 oz.||Max. 6 - 7 oz.||Fast||Medium||10 - 20 lb.|
|BXD-701MHS||7'||1.5 - 4 oz.||Max. 8 - 10 oz.||Fast||Medium Heavy||12 - 30 lb.|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.