D. N. A. surf rods are engineered to give the best combination of performance and value! They are built with proprietary carbon nano technology to battle game fish that roam all waters. They feature Fuji tangle-free Alconite K-Guides with NGC layout to maximize performance. They have a custom spiral non-slip foregrip and split butt grip for extra comfort and ergonomic power.
Welcome to new era of value and performance - D. N. A. surf rods... It's in the Fisherman!
- Sensitive and Powerful - Power to handle big game fish.
- Crisp and fast recovery with moderate to moderate fast action
- Excels in many different type of lures: swimmers, pencil poppers, bucktails, metals, darters, etc
- Long distance casting surf rod
- Carbon Nano technology with proprietary layering and patterning process
- 2 piece: 60/40 split - Design to flex and behave like 1 piece rod
- Top manufacture Components - Fuji tangle free Alconite K guides and ODM custom ergonomics reel seat.
- Custom Spiral Grip - Comfortable non-slip foregrip and split butt grip.
- Built on Fuji New Guide Concept layout
- 1 Year limited warranty
|Model #||Length||Pieces||Action||Lure Rating||Max Drag|
|NXD-7615||7'6"||1||Mod - Mod. Fast||3/8 - 1 1/2 oz.||9 lb.|
|NXD-82||8'||2 - 60/40 Split||Mod. - Mod. Fast||3/8 - 2 oz.||11 lb.|
|NXD-935||9'||2 - 60/40 Split||Mod. - Mod. Fast||1/2 - 3.5 oz.||16 lb.|
|NXD-964||9'6"||2 - 60/40 Split||Mod. - Mod. Fast||3/4 - 4 oz.||17 ln.|
|NXD-104||10'||2 - 60/40 Split||Mod. - Mod. Fast||3/4 - 4 oz.||17 lb.|
|NXD-1064||10'6"||2 - 60/40 Split||Mod. - Mod. Fast||3/4 - 4 oz.||18 lb.|
|NXD-115||11'||2 - 60/40 Split||Mod. - Mod. Fast||1 - 5 oz.||20 lb.|
|NXD-118||11'||2 - 60/40 Split||Mod. - Mod. Fast||3 - 8 oz.||24 lb.|
For shipping rods, we recommend you select UPS Ground at checkout.WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
So far very happy with the rod. Quality. Haven’t had a chance to get it on the water yet, but very quality rod. The staff at grumpys is second to none
Scott from Grumpy's Tackle helped me with my first "upscale" rod purchase last summer. Having never spent more than $100 for a rod I wasn't 100% sure how much better this rod would be. I got the 9ft rated to throw up to 3.5oz. After putting it through last years striped bass fall run let me tell you this thing rocks. The rod is well made with high quality components and has a nice gloss black finish on it. This is my go-to unless I need to clear some major waves and cast beyond a sandbar. If you are looking for a do-anything stick for stripers or albies look no further than the ODM DNA.
Such a sweet rod!! Has a soft enough tip for working plastics and plugs, yet a strong back bone to land big fish. Paired the 9-6 with a vr125 and it’s a perfect combo. Landed multiple fish in the 40lb class already!