If you own a pickup truck, you need a Portarod Offshore Rod Holder
A heavier duty version of the Portarod Inshore Rod Holder, this system is needed when transporting Offshore rods equipped with International 50’s and 80’s or you want to travel with more than 8 rod holders in a FULL SIZE truck!
The Portarod OFFSHORE Rod Rack comes standard with 5 Rod Holders but can definitely handle the addition of several more Single Rod Holders. The ratcheting support bar expands from 63″ to 89″ to fit almost any FULL size and SUPER Duty truck bed. The OFFSHORE Portarod has a sturdy 1.476″ support bar that can handle anything from your smallest inshore rods to your large offshore gear. Easy to install and remove, the ratcheting action allows you to firmly fix it into place without drilling or bolts. The customizable Portarod adjusts the vertical angle of your rods and the spaces between each holder. Strong, non corrosive, aluminum body is built to withstand the elements. Compact design easily transports from the truck to the garage, and it allows for versatile storage options in your garage.
- Easy ratcheting action fixes Portarod in place without drilling or bolts
- The Support bar is a sturdy 1.476″ diameter beam that expands from 63″ to 89″ to fit almost any FULL Size and SUPER Duty truck bed
- Customize Portarod To Your Needs: Adjust the vertical angel of your rods as well as the space between each rod holder.
- Black vinyl end caps (top one is notched) and Rubber pads
- Strong aluminum body is built to withstand the elements
Note: This product ships in an oversized box. Additional shipping charges may apply.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.