The Tsunami Carbon Shield II Casting Slow Pitch Jigging Rods are designed to offer the best of design, componentry and construction for slow pitch jigging. Powerful, resilient blanks work to put the greatest pressure on that trophy fish throughout the fight without exhausting the angler.
The Tsunami Carbon Shield II Casting Slow Pitch Jigging Rod Blanks are 100% pure carbon fiber construction for the best in light weight and high performance. The integrated multidirectional fiber layups deliver extraordinary hoop strength under heavy load. There is an incredible amount of lifting power in this blank construction and less cross-sectional weight for better handling. All models boast heavy duty, stainless steel frame ALPS ZRC ring guides for excellent line flow and braid proof performance year after year. Every guide is double wrapped and secured with a strong epoxy thread coating. Durable, sculpted EVA foam grips assure light weight and complete rod control even with wet hands.
- 100% Pure Carbon Fiber Construction - IM7 Carbon
- Integrated Multi-Directional Layering Delivers Exceptional Hoop Strength
- Extraordinary Lifting And Fighting Power In A Slim Profile Blank
- Genuine Fuji® "K" Frame Braid Ready Guides And Graphite Reel Seat
- Durable, Sculptured EVA Grips
- Trigger Reel Seat
- Spiral Wrapped Guide Layout
- One piece construction
Available in Blue.
For shipping rods, we recommend you select UPS Ground at checkout.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.