Tsunami Five Star Casting rods are a nice budget rod that will surprise even the most experienced anglers. They are light, powerful and rugged and are designed to handle inshore saltwater fish on all coasts. Precision crafted tapers are engineered into the unidirectional graphite composite blanks for increased sensitivity, toughness , and strength. Guides are stainless steel with premium aluminum oxide rings for lighter weight and are compatible with braided line. Corrosion proof, cushioned stainless steel and graphite reel seats provide the best durability. Grade A comfort cork grips assure light weight and comfort in the hand.
While Tsunami Five Star Spinning rods will make a great rod for novice angler, or as a guest rod on your boat, don’t be surprised to find seasoned anglers reaching for it before the more expensive models.
- High modulus graphite composite construction
- Light weight, superior power and sensitivity
- Full length, blank through butt design
- Stainless steel frame guides with aluminum oxide rings
- Light weight, premium grade A comfort cork grips
- Corrosion proof cushioned stainless steel and graphite trigger reel seat
- Tough, high gloss epoxy wrap finish, thread check stripes
- Convenient Hook keeper
|Model||Length||Power||Line Wt||Lure Wt||Pieces|
|TFSC-601MH||6'||Medium Heavy||10-20lb||1 -
|TFSC-661MH||6'6"||Medium Heavy||10-20lb||1 -
|TFS-701MH||7'||Medium Heavy||10-25lb||1 -
For shipping rods, we recommend you select UPS Ground at checkout.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.