This is the last pair
Size: Men's 8
When you know you’re going to be getting into some tight spaces, the type of spaces where your pants won’t come out of the ordeal unscathed, it’s time to look to the XtraTuf 12” Neoprene Boots. One of the great things about the XtraTuf work shoes is that they can be worn almost anywhere! While you may not want to wear them at a wedding (although they’d definitely make a statement) you can wear them just about everywhere else. Anywhere where your feet are going to be subjected to a great deal of grime, muck, or wetness is where you can wear the XtraTuf 12” boots. If you’re looking for serious protection for your feet, there’s simply nothing better.
The Xtratuf II Mid 12″ Boot is a great work boot for a variety of occupations and industries. At 12 inches tall, it is the standard boot height, offering full-calf coverage. It is also insulated, 100% waterproof, and slip resistant, making it the perfect choice for any worker who finds him- or herself in cold, wet, and sticky situations. This boot combines the perfect mix of the durability and traction of a traditional fishing boot with the insulation, functionality and comfort of a Muck neoprene boot. The best of both worlds! For work, play, or both, these boots are a worthwhile investment for years of wear. They can stand up to the stress of consistent heavy use.
Features of 12" Xtratuf Boots:
XtraTuf 12” Neoprene Boots are high enough to give your legs the protection that they need when you’re hard at work or play, without being so bulky as to get in the way of what you’re doing.
- 5mm CR foam bootie is lightweight and flexible
- X -Stabilizer for additional lateral support at foot and ankle
- Slip-resistant Chevron outsole and heel provide sure-gripping traction on slick footings
- Exposed CR Foam bootie at top for greater flexibility and stretch
- 100% waterproof
- Supportive heel counters reduce heel slippage and provide form-fitting comfort
- Removable 6mm NITRACEL™ EVA insole for additional support and slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.