Winter fishing and WINTER SALE!
There is not really much to report in terms of fishing. There still might be a micro-bass or two in the surf to be caught, but no one seems to be trying for them anymore. And if they are, they are not coming into the shop bragging about it (and we understand). Therefore, we are currently in a holding pattern waiting for the back bays to open for both striped bass and winter flounder on March 1st.
That being said, now is the time to stock up on tackle for the upcoming season, and, lucky for you, this upcoming weekend (January 29th, 30th, and 31st) we are having a big winter sale. We are having 20% off on the following items on the website:
- All Grumpys Apparel (Sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, tanks, sweatpants and face sheilds)
- All S&S Bucktail products (excluding those already on sale)
- All Berkley Gulp! products (excluding those already on sale)
- Kettle Creek Shads
- All Glacier Gloves
- Capt. Ron's All Natural Insect Repellent (the best for green head flies)
- Shimano Coltsniper Jerkbaits
To get the 20% off online, just enter the code GRUMPY2021 for the discount when you check out.unadvertised in-store specials of up to 50% off. You will need to show up to see what those are.