Gear-Up's two tube with front pouch was made for surf casters who love to carry 'all-in-one' surf bag. It comes with a removable shoulder strap. Two plastic clips; one for the main flap of the bag and the other for the pouch. These clips will ensure surf casters who are wet suiting out to rocks once locked in, no plugs or tins will fall out of the surf bag. The front pouch has no bucktail or tins slots, it is completely empty inside. The front pouch can be used for bucktails, tins or soft plastics all depending on what the surf caster wants to throw in that given day. It has two nickel plated brass d-rings on each side of the bag where the removable strap is attached too. The back of the surf bag has two heavy-duty scuba webbing material belt loops. The bottom of the bag has plenty of grommets for fast drainage.
- Tube Inserts: 8.5"H x 3"W
- Velcro: 4" Military Industrial Main Flap
- Velcro: 3" Military Industrial Front Pouch
- Material: Dacron Sailcloth 2 Layers
- Sewn: Double Stitched
- Grommets: 10
- Front Pouch: Bucktails/Tins or Soft Plastics
- Removable Shoulder Strap
- Belt Loops: 2" Heavy-duty scuba webbing material
- Handcrafted in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty Through Manufacturer
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.